Mango Salad with Lime and Chilli Dressing
This is a simple salad recipe using semi ripe mangoes.
The inspiration came when I saw a semi-ripe mango sitting in my fruit basket. I decided to whizz it up in a salad, and thus i came up with this recipe.
MANGO SALAD WITH LIME AND CHILLI DRESSING
- Mango (half-ripe) – 1
- Red onion – ½
- Cucumber -1/2
- Tomato – 1
- Coriander leaf(chopped) -1 tablespoon
- Green chilli(chopped) – 1
- Lime juice – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Sugar – ½ teaspoon
- Peel and slice mango and onion into thin slices.
- Cut the cucumber half-length wise, remove seeds and slice into thin pieces. slice the tomato.
- Mix the chopped coriander leaf, chopped green chilli, lime juice, salt and sugar to make the dressing.
- Mix the dressing with sliced mango, red onion, cucumber and tomato.
- Keep aside for a few minutes for the flavours to infuse and serve.